- A competition that unites. Dis+Abled European Summer Games 2023 have endedSports, integration, leveling the playing field. And with all of this… great fun! Nearly half a thousand people from 12 countries descended on Wągrowiec from …
- Dis+Abled European Summer Games – Last dayThe Dis+Abled European Summer Games came to an end, leaving unforgettable memories and moving emotions. The final chord of the sporting competition was the spectacular …
- Dis+Abled European Summer Games – WorkshopDuring the Dis+Abled European Summer Games in Wągrowiec, the athletes, in addition to competing in the sports arenas, had the opportunity to participate in workshops …
- Third and fourth day of the Dis+Abled European Summer Games in WągrowiecOn the third and fourth days of the multidisciplinary Dis+Abled European Summer Games in Wągrowiec, competition took place in goalball, table tennis, archery, sitting volleyball, …
- The second day of the Dis+Abled European Summer Games!The second day of the Dis+Abled European Summer Games multidisciplinary competition in Wągrowiec is behind us. The competition took place in bocci, goalball, table tennis, …
- The first day at the Dis+Abled European Summer Games Wągrowiec 2023 is behind us!The Dis+Abled European Summer Games competition already on the first day provided a lot of excitement for both athletes and competitors. The competition took place …
- The opening ceremony of the Dis+Abled European Summer GamesToday, Sunday, June 18, the opening ceremony of the Dis+Abled European Summer Games took place at the market square in Wągrowiec. Nearly 500 athletes from …
- Before the opening ceremony of the Dis+Abled European Summer GamesTomorrow, Sunday 18th of June start Dis+Abled European Summer Games, Wagrowiec 2023. There are expected to come almost 500 para athletes from 12 countries. All the necessary information can be found in the “Competition Guide” which was published on the Polish Paralympic Committee website.
- We begin the process of accreditation of journalists for the Dis+Abled European Summer Games 2023 in Wągrowiec!From 17-23 June, fantastic sports emotions await us in Wągrowiec – a competition combining athletes with and without disabilities! We are therefore announcing the start …
- Artur Siódmiak and Milena Olszewska as ambassadors of the Dis+Abled European Summer Games 2023!The idea behind the Dis+Abled European Summer Games in Wągrowiec is to bring together athletes with and without disabilities in joint competition. We are therefore …
- Sport is one! In less than a month, the Dis+Abled European Summer Games will kick off in WągrowiecAll sports fans are familiar with competition in table tennis, swimming, archery or bowling. However, fans of Paralympic sports will certainly be happy to hear about sports that – originally intended for athletes with disabilities – will now be available to everyone.
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
The Polish Paralympic Committee is among the elite beneficiaries of the Erasmus +Sport program co-funded by the European Union – in 2023 it will host the Dis+Abled European Summer Games Wągrowiec 2023.
The event is being organized by the Polish Paralympic Committee from June 17 to 22, 2023 in Wągrowiec. Competitions in many sports disciplines will be held throughout the city. It is the first of its kind in Europe, a non-commercial event in summer sports for disabled athletes. About 500 participants are expected, including about 250 disabled athletes of various ages and sports levels from at least 10 European countries. They will compete in ten summer sports – bocci, sitting volleyball, goalball, swimming, table tennis, bowling, hand cycling (handbike), archery, dragon boat racing and sailing.
Dis+Abled European Summer Games Wągrowiec 2023 is co-financed by EU funds under the Erasmus+ Sport: non-commercial, European sports events program. Winning during the competition is as important here as promoting social integration, inclusion through sports in physical activity and volunteering, acquiring knowledge about sports and strengthening motivation and inspiration to practice it. The outcome of the event will be, among other things, the creation of a network of mutual cooperation between European Paralympic Committees to further strengthen and promote summer para sports in Europe. The sports competition will be enriched with an educational program: a seminar and workshop on „Green Practices” (Ministry of Environment and Climate), „H2O + Adrenaline” (Start Poznań) and „Fair Play” (POLADA).
Polski Komitet Paralimpijski – Polish Paralympic Committee
ul. Konwiktorska 9 lok. 2, Warszawa
phone.: +48 22 824 08 72
fax.: +48 22 824 08 71